" My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast!
I will sing and make a melody!"


Friday, October 23, 2009

We're Home!

" There's no place like home...there's no place like home...there's no place like home."
I know how Dorothy felt! It was so nice to come home last night. I never thought I would get homesick on a four and a half day vacation! We enjoyed a day of shopping at an outdoor outlet mall, (I wore some flat shoes that had ZERO support, and ended up with awful leg cramps. Thank goodness there was a Rack Room Shoes nearby. Sketchers are SOOO much better!)
Then, on Tuesday, we went to the Creation Museum! They've added alot of great new stuff. If you ever get a chance to go, please take the time and visit!
We stayed at an awesome hotel. It was called Wildwood Inn. I'll post pictures of our rooms later. They have theme rooms. We stayed in two, on a three day trip.

Monday Night: Pirate Room (My favorite)
Tuesday Night: Tree House Room
Wednesday Night: The Pirate Room again.

What's funny is that these two rooms where right next door!

Well, I better get ready for bed!
Please continue to pray for little Eva Miller.

Blessings,
Kathrann

"I am crucified with Christ, neverthless I live, yet not I, but Christ, lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God who loved me and gave himself for me." Galatians 2:20

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Hi Kathrann~
Thank you for following my blog:) I love your header picture...beautiful!

From One Farmgirl to Another~
Jenna