" My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast!
I will sing and make a melody!"


Monday, March 29, 2010

Tag...

I found this tag at Girls of Grace http://www.alwayslive4him.blogspot.com,...



...and I thought it might be fun to do! :)

1. High heels or boots? Um...probably high heels

2. What time did you get up this morning? 6:12 a.m.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? How to Train Your Dragon. It was surprisingly very good.

4. What is your name? Kathrann. It's my middle name.

5. What is your favorite TV show? We don't have TV, so I wouldn't know!

6. What do you usually have for breakfast? Oatmeal.

7. What is your middle name? Kathrann :)

8. What food do you dislike? Popcorn and milk-chocolate, hot-sauce and gingerbread flavored coffee.

9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? (..hehehehe...) Well, probably Moosebutter's CeeDee (you can listen to samples on my playlist.)

10. What characteristic do you despise? All characteristics that are deserving of God's judgment. Romans 1:29-32

11. Favorite clothing? wide-skirted dresses, and calve length skirts

12. Anywhere in the world on vacation? Scotland and/or Ireland

13. Are you an organized person? Well, depends on who you ask...:)

14. Where would you retire to? Our little field on the east side of our house on a small farm.

15. What was your most recent, memorable birthday? My 'early' 16th!!!

16. What are you going to do when you finish this? Go wake up Ellie(my puppy) so she can eat, and do some laundry.

17. What is your birth-stone? A diamond

18. Person you expect to publish this first? No clue.

19. When is your birthday? The end of April.

20. Are you a morning person? Or a night person? A little bit of both.

21. What is your shoe size? 51/2 to 6 (small feet)

22. Do you own any animals? Oh yes... our family currently owns, 2 cats, 1 puppy, 4 guineas, 2 rabbits, and soon to be (tomorrow) 6 chickens. I love farmer's markets!

23. Any news you'd like to share? Nope.

24. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? A mommy. I still do!

25. What is your favorite flower? I don't really have one, I like them all, but if I had to choose, it would be a daffodil.

26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Memorial Day weekend. (a big pickin' party)

27. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Azure Blue.

28. How is the weather right now? Slightly chilly, but promises to be warm, and the morning sun is shining.

29. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My Grandma yesterday.

30. Favorite drink? Water.

31. Favorite restaurant? The Olive Garden.

32. Hair color? Medium brown. (I call it mud brown)

33. What was your favorite toy as a child? My baby doll, Susanna

34. Summer or winter? Summer! Definitely.

35. Chocolate or vanilla? It depends on what it is that's chocolate or vanilla...

36. Coffee or tea? Coffee

37. Wish you were still Young? I am young!

38. Do you want your friends to publish this? Why not?

39. When was the last time you cried? Um...maybe two weeks ago?

40. What is under your bed? A drawer filled with clothes. (I have no closet)

41. What did you do last night? We went to church, came home, ate supper, and watched a little bit of a movie.

42. What are you afraid of? Spiders, Copperhead snakes, Rattle Snakes, and Cotton mouth snakes, red hornets, and little dogs. :)

43. Salty or sweet? Both:)

44. Best quality you have? No idea.

45. How many years at your current job? 10 years. (A stay at home daughter)

46. Favorite day of the week? Sunday!

47. Last thing you smelled? Hahahah! Doggie Pee...or, water?

48. What four people will you tag? Anyone!

Blessings,


No comments: