" My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast!
I will sing and make a melody!"


Monday, December 13, 2010

Pictures, Birthdays, Snow, Narnia, Oh my!

Well, my poor blog has suffered dreadfully the past month and a half!
I figured I would give ya'll some pictures, and announce some birthdays!

Happy birthday Katie! I know I'm late, but I had SO much fun Friday night at the movies!

Happy birthday Momma! You're the VERY best! Sorry I burned your pie...:)

We saw Narnia, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader Friday night! It was wonderful, they did take some liberties in places, and they left out a few great scenes in the book, but I think, all around, it was a hit. I LOVE how they left the line Aslan says to Lucy: "In your world, I have another name. You must come to know me by that name..."

We are heading out to the Creation Museum this weekend, and we're taking a friend this year! If you haven't seen or heard of the Creation Museum, please type it in on Google. (sorry I can't give you the link, the button isn't working)




Isn't she gorgeous?!? She'll be a year old in January!



This is my favorite funny picture of her, and her de-flated volley ball...:)




Cool Cloud.




I love persimmons!




Get this, Sunday morning we woke up to this...




and Monday morning, this was here...what is it? (for those non-Tennesseeans, this stuff is RARE.)







Home-made bird baths...a little chilly now.




More of that white stuff.

Have a blessed week!

No comments: