" My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast!
I will sing and make a melody!"


Saturday, February 20, 2010

Compassion Sunday is Coming!



On April 18, I will be giving a presentation at our church on Compassion Sunday! http://www.compassionsunday.com/ This is definitely going to be a new experience! I've sang at church, I've done Bible Drills at church, I even play the piano at church, but I've never given a power point presentation, or prepared to talk about something this important before!



But honestly, I can't wait!
Compassion Sunday is about showing your church the many, many faces of poverty.
It's about giving hope to those without anything, including Jesus. It makes people aware of the devastation of body, soul, and life in places like: Haiti, India, The Philippines, Africa... and so many others. This program also brings the saving knowledge of Jesus, and the hope of salvation, along with healthy food, clean water, money for clothes, and a new home, even a birthday present. Compassion does it, one child at a time. Sponsoring means SO much to a child and their family.
Is there some way you can help? www.compassion.com

May God Bless,



1 comment:

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

We should all help others no matter what.God Bless you.
Sr Crystal