" My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast!
I will sing and make a melody!"


Monday, August 24, 2009

My First Post! Welcome!

Welcome to He Keeps Me Singing!
He Keeps Me Singing is a blog I'm starting to post scripture, thoughts, pictures, poetry and anything musical! On of my favorite songs is " He Keeps Me Singing". I memorized this song when I was eight years old and have loved to sing and play it ever since. It was written in 1910 by L.B. Bridgers.
I am a born again Christian, waiting to go home. I'm a subject of the King of Kings, and am passing through on my way to his eternal kingdom. I try (and mostly fail) to do all things for my Lord's glory, including my singing. Most songs, lyrics, videos and links on my blog will be gospel. (With the exception of a few 'for fun songs' e.g. "Turkey in the Straw", "Davey,Davey".) My favorite genres of music are, gospel BLUEGRASS!!, Celtic ballads, classical and some folk/americana. I'm the eldest daughter of two WONDERFUL God given parents, and the big sister to three beautiful sisters. I Hope you enjoy your visit and may Christ receive all the glory!
The King Reigns!
" Before God and Christ Jesus, who is going to judge the living and the dead, and by his appearing, I solemnly charge you: proclaim the message; persist in it whether convenient or not; rebuke, correct, and encourage with great patience and teaching." 2 Timothy 4:1-2

-Kathrann

No comments: