" My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast!
I will sing and make a melody!"


Monday, August 31, 2009

A Little Bit of Sweetness....

Aren't they tiny?
The proud Mama and her babies


Some of the new ones

Clooney, our rooster



Dewblyn the 'Big' brother
Sunday before last we got home from church and found these eight little balls of fuzz protesting loudly under our porch. The proud Mama had given us a litter of four last march. When we finally found homes for two of them, the other two ran off. We found one of them down the road at a neighbor's house and we told them they could keep her. So, we were down to one Mama cat. (just how my parents wanted it) Then, the following Sunday, (Father's Day), a little kitten was found on our porch by my little sister. She has nursed it, fed it, and taken care of it since it was about 6 weeks old, (we think). It thinks my sister is it's Mama. So, we had a Mama and a little male kitten(he was dubed Dewblyn). Now, we have a happy litter of five. Ohhhh, the joys of a little farm. [smile] I LOVE it. Here are some pictures of our chickens, cats and guineas!!!!








No comments: