I found this on a blog a few days ago, and I thought it looked fun, it'll challenge your thinking a little. I must name twelve characters from either a movie or book, then, answer the questions about them.
1. Eustace Clarence Scrubb
2. Susan Pevensie
3. Rose Campbell
5. Jack Sparrow
6. Obi won-Kenobi (did I spell that right?)
7. Luke Skywalker
8. Elsie Dinsmore
9. Leinad (Kingdom Series)
11. Beth March (Little Women)
12. Trumpkin the dwarf
1. Who would make a better college prof. 6 or 11?
Obi won or Beth March! Definitely Obi Won.
2. 12 sends 8 out on a mission. What is it? Does it succeed?
Trumpkin sends Elsie out to retrieve the "help" Caspian blew Susan's horn for. Yes, she succeeds, because Aslan is on their side.
3. What is or would be 9's favorite book?
Exodus in the Bible. Because it's so much like The Code.
4. Would it make more sense for 6 to swear fealty to 2, or the other way around?
6 to 2. Susan is a queen. But, your not supposed to swear allegiance to anyone but Christ.
5. 2, 7, and 12 have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss?
They go to Luke's Aunt and Uncle's house to eat. They talk about believing unbelievable things.
Trumpkin doesn't believe in Aslan, Susan doesn't really believe that Narnia is real (when she's older.) And Luke doesn't believe that Darth Vadar is his father. Whew!
6. 3 challenges 10 to a duel. What happens?
Rose is scared of lions, so, she wouldn't challenge one. Besides, Aslan wouldn't fight a little girl.
7. If 1 stole 8's most precious possession, how would he/she get it back?
Elsie would lovingly point out that stealing is breaking the eighth commandment, and Eustace would laugh at her. Then, her Papa would find out about it because Elsie would be crying, and make Eustace give Elsie back her Bible.
8. What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 4 and 1 to work together?
Well, I guess Ivanhoe could help get Eustace back to the British consul.
9. If you could command 3 to perform any one task for you, what would it be?
To introduce me to Phebe.
10. If 2 had to choose sides between 4 and 5, which would it be?
Susan would probably choose Ivanhoe. He's the more sensible one. Besides, Jack is a little weird.
11. What might 10 shout while charging into battle?
12. If you chose a song to represent 8, which song would you choose?
Sweet Hour of Prayer
13. 1, 6 and 12 are all having dinner at a Chinese restaurant. There's only one scallion pancake left, they all reach for it at the same time, who gets to eat it?
Obi Won- Kenobi. He's got the lightsaber.
14. What would 5 most likely get arrested for?
Just being a pirate! :)
15. If 11 and 9 where racing to a destination, who would get there first?
Leinad for sure, Beth is weak anyway. Though, Leinad may be the gentleman, and let Beth win.
I tag, Ashley at http://www.farmgirlathome.blogspot.com/,
I tag, Jenna at http://www.femininefarmgirl.blogspot.com/
I tag, Jasmine at http://www.joyfullyathome.blogspot.com/
AMAZING Book Posters
5 days ago