The rules of this tag are as follow: I must answer the questions given to me below by the tagger, and then I must tag more people and ask them ten questions for them to fill out.
I'm going to do the tag like Sarah did. I don't know of anymore questions to add either, so I'll just answer the previous round of questions along with the new ones.
I take it that's okay?!
1. In what location do you feel God's Presence the greatest?
Outside right before a summer sunset behind our field. It's breath-taking...
2. What is your favorite craft? (i.e. knitting, scrapbooking, drawing, etc.)
Knitting, crocheting, and cooking. (I can't draw a stick person...)
3. How many brothers and/or sisters do you have?
4. Do you have an iPod?
Yes, I got it for Christmas 2 years ago. When I opened it, I didn't know what on earth it was. :)
5. Do you speak a second language?
Sorta. I speak a little spanish, I know intermediate sign-language, and I'm learning biblical greek.
6. What type of food is your favorite? (i.e. American, Mexican, Indian, Chinese, etc.)
Um...probably chinese, Italian, and American (What constitutes American food anyway?)
7. Have you ever eaten sushi?
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Who want's to eat raw fish???
8. If you had to live in a foreign country for five years, which country would you pick and why?
Ireland or Scotland. My Great Great Grandpa came directly from Ireland, and my family's roots are pretty close to Scotland also. I love the Green Country.
9. Can you either "speak" sign language or read Braille?
I know quiet a bit of sign-language.
10. Describe your pets:
Fancy-Hot tot rabbit
1. What is your favorite book? Don't say the Bible- that's a given! Something else, either fiction or non.
Ohhhh, tough one. I like anything by Ken Ham, G.A. Henty, C.H. Spurgeon. I like the Bronze Bow, Douglas Bond books... and so many more...
2. Comedy or Adventure?
A little of both actually. :)
3. What is the farthest you've ever traveled from home?
Cape Cod Mass. We drove the WHOLE way...
4. What is your favorite song, and from which author is it?
Wow. That's a doozy. I like a LOT of songs, currently, I'm into 40's music, so probably Singin' in the Rain (Gene Kelly) and Blue Skies (Ella Fitzgerald)
5. What color is your room painted?
Uh...well...hmm... It was blue, then yellow, now it's half yellow, and half...uh...Barn red...:):)
6. What place, for you, in the world has the best memories?
Tennessee and Williamsburg Virgina.
7. What is your favorite baby name?
Girl- Elsie Grace
Boy- Joel Andrew
I also like Clara, May, Henry, Allister, Molly, Jenny and Angus. (Yes, much to my Mother's grief)
8. Do you play pranks? If so, what is the best one you've ever made up?
I don't play pranks very often, if ever. :)
9. What is your favorite beverage? Water and red grape juice
10. What, to your mind, is the perfect vacation?
Williamsburg Virginia, and Eastern Europe. I also like the Smoky Mountains.
I tag whoever with this one! Let me know if you decide to do it!
GET A FREE KINDLE BOOK
3 days ago