" My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast!
I will sing and make a melody!"


Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Going to the Fair....

Well, here in a little while we're going to our county fair! It's not too far from here so Daddy is going to come home from work at regular time and we're all going together.
I've been working on writing a speech for a youth speaker's contest in April (2010). My topic is, " What does my commitment to Christ cost?". Hmmmm..... there's a lot you could do with this one. Anyhoo, I'm pretty much enjoying school this year. I LOVE history, Bible, and I think I'm going to like economics, and my foreign language. (Do NOT like math)

Here's a song chorus me and my sister sang at our 5th Sunday 'sangin', at church:

In my robe of white, I will fly away,
To that home so fair, meet my Jesus there,
It'll be so grand when I get to that land,
In my robe of white I will fly away.

- Kathrann





No comments: