" My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast!
I will sing and make a melody!"


Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Amazing Grace How Sweet the Sound....


Amazing Grace,
How sweet the sound,
That Saved a wretch,
Like me,
I once was lost,
But now i'm found,
Was blind but now I see.

This song was written by John Newton.
John Newton was influential in William Wilberforce's life.
This movie is about how William Wilberforce helped abolish the
slave trade in England.


I saw this movie when it first came out. I've seen it three or four others times after it came out. It is a GREAT movie and historical too. For those who don't know, i'm a BIG his-story, fan.

-A. Kathrann

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hey. I love it!!! Do you have a followers thing?

~Kathrann~ said...

THANK YOU!!
Thanks so much for being the first person to comment!
Yes, I do have a follower list, it's on the right in the middle of my blog page.

p.s.
I saw your 'Hot Bliggity Blog' Template, it is so cute! That's where I got mine!

LOVE YOUR BLOG!

-A.Kathrann