" My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast!
I will sing and make a melody!"


Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy Late Birthday Sister # 2!!!...1st egg!...'taters and cobbler

Happy Birthday A.G.W.!!! My little sister turns 12!!
This is the muscadine cobbler I made. Muscadines are
one of the best wild southern fruit you'll find.
( I'll post the recipe later!)

Creamed 'taters with dill from our garden.


The first egg we found from the hens we raised
from chicks. ( Actually, it's not their first egg, we
found egg shells all under a tree they roost in with
the guineas. Yes, they think they're guineas.)



Love you Sis.!!!!
Five of my favorite things about A #2:
* Her quick wit
* The way she called me, "Sashes" for so many years
(She couldn't say my name)
* The way she laughes
* Her love for animals, bugs, and the outdoors.
* Her whistling...24/7
-Have a great week!
Kathrann




No comments: