" My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast!
I will sing and make a melody!"


Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Christmas Tag!




1) Do you like sugar cookies?
A: NO! I detest them.

2) Do you like a LOT of lights on your Christmas tree, or just a few?
A: A LOT, =)

3) Do you prefer a real tree, or a artificial tree?
A: Real tree for sure. But that's not what it's about. =)

4) What's your favorite Christmas carol?
A: I don't have one. I like them all, but, I'm a little partial to "What Child is This?"

5) Do you like egg-nog, or boiled custard?
A: I like them both, but boiled custard is my favorite.

6) Do you want a lot of snow for Christmas, or just enough to sled in?
A: Just enough to sled in.

7) What's your favorite part of the Christmas story?
A: Where the Heavenly Host sang and told of Jesus's birth to the Shepard's

8) What's your favorite Christmas movie?
A: Veggie Tales, " The Star of Christmas" (I'm still a veggie fan!=) )

9) If you could spend $1,000,000, what would you buy?
A: A home, food, clothing, and presents for our sponsor sisters, Shelove, and Shleida

10) What is your favorite name(s) of Jesus?
A: El Shadai, Emmanuel, Christ, King, Lion, Savior, Prince of Peace

Hope you enjoyed it!

Now, I tag:

Karis at www.karis-brown.blogspot.com
Ashley at www.farmgirlathome.blogspot.com
Miss Crystal-Mary at www.crystalmarylindsey.blogspot.com
The Cowgirls at www.horsesbyheart.blogspot.com

Painting by: Thomas Kinkade "Gingerbread Cottage"

Blessings,


3 comments:

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

It was lovely reading your Tag....and thank you for tagging me. It was a bit of a surprise at first as I wasn't sure what it was all about... Thankfully my elder daughter is a photographer and had just sent me their Christmas Card..
Isn't God good the way He takes care of even the minor details! We are so blessed!
Love Crystal

The Cowgirls said...

Hey there Kathrann
We are so sorry But we can't do the tag Cause we are pretty busy now !!
And we don't do christmas but we are not against people that do,
Thank you abunch though We love you much love the cowgirls

Hannah said...

I awarded you Kathrann!
~Hannah