Thursday, December 10, 2009
My Christmas Tag!
1) Do you like sugar cookies?
A: NO! I detest them.
2) Do you like a LOT of lights on your Christmas tree, or just a few?
A: A LOT, =)
3) Do you prefer a real tree, or a artificial tree?
A: Real tree for sure. But that's not what it's about. =)
4) What's your favorite Christmas carol?
A: I don't have one. I like them all, but, I'm a little partial to "What Child is This?"
5) Do you like egg-nog, or boiled custard?
A: I like them both, but boiled custard is my favorite.
6) Do you want a lot of snow for Christmas, or just enough to sled in?
A: Just enough to sled in.
7) What's your favorite part of the Christmas story?
A: Where the Heavenly Host sang and told of Jesus's birth to the Shepard's
8) What's your favorite Christmas movie?
A: Veggie Tales, " The Star of Christmas" (I'm still a veggie fan!=) )
9) If you could spend $1,000,000, what would you buy?
A: A home, food, clothing, and presents for our sponsor sisters, Shelove, and Shleida
10) What is your favorite name(s) of Jesus?
A: El Shadai, Emmanuel, Christ, King, Lion, Savior, Prince of Peace
Hope you enjoyed it!
Now, I tag:
Karis at www.karis-brown.blogspot.com
Ashley at www.farmgirlathome.blogspot.com
Miss Crystal-Mary at www.crystalmarylindsey.blogspot.com
The Cowgirls at www.horsesbyheart.blogspot.com
Painting by: Thomas Kinkade "Gingerbread Cottage"