I just realized, the previous post this morning was my 50th post!
I know some people have a give away for their 50th, 100th,ect... post, but I have no idea how to go about doing that. :)
How about a quiz? It'll be challenging, so be prepared! Answer truthfully now. :)
1) Do you think you're a good person? (No, it's not a trick question.)
2) Well, do you think you've kept the Ten Commandments?
3) If you answered answered yes, then, think about this: "For ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23 (emphasis mine)
4) Now, we know that you haven't kept them,so, have you ever told a lie?
5) Everybody has, so what does that make you? Answer: A lier. That's breaking the 9th commandment.
6) Have you ever stolen something? I'm sure you have, whether it's a pen from the office, something small from your parents, even if you don't realize it.
7) What does that make you? A: A thief. That's breaking the 8th commandment.
8) Okay, so, have you ever committed adultery? Now, before you answer this:" You have heard that it was said, Do not commit adultery. But I tell you, everyone who looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart." Matthew 5: 27
9) So what does that make you? A: An adulterer. That's breaking the 7th commandment.
10) So, by your own admission, you're a lying, thieving, adulterer at heart, and, when the Lord judges you on judgment day, will you innocent, or guilty?
You'll be guilty, will you go to Heaven or Hell? A: Hell. Does this concern you?
You WILL be judged according to your sins. Let's say,a man had committed a crime, and was charged with a $2,000 dollar fine, he didn't have the money to pay the fine, so he was going to be put in prison for many years. He knew what was going to happen, but he told the judge, " Please, I believe you to be a good, just, and compassionate man, please let me go." But the judge said, " Because I'm a good, just, and compassionate man, I'm going to see that justice is done." But then, just as he's being led to his doom, someone he didn't even know, stepped into the court, and paid every penny of your fine.
This is just what God did for us, we were deep in sin, and He paid our fine!
He sent His ONLY son to die a horrible death for US! So, now you can escape the eternal lake of fire. Will you accept Him as your savior?
"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23
For more info on this, and other subjects for witnessing, please go to
Painting by: Thomas Kinkade " Cobblestone Evening"
The Desire of a Woman
1 hour ago